Sunday 1 March 2009

Some initial photos....

So I'm finally getting round to posting some relevant pictures to this project that I've taken. 
In these first couple of photos I have simply captured the things left behind of a weekend when my boyfriend goes home. 




I'm not entirely sure I like these photographs as they've just been quickly thrown together although I do like the idea behind these photos of using objects set up to represent something.

I also looked at my family being part of my world. Unfortunately they aren't up here with me and I don't see them very often but there are things that have been given to me by my parents which I have in my room. These next few photos are of these objects. 





Again these are very rough initial photographs just attempting to try out ideas.  I kind of think these ideas work, the first two, the set up still life of objects given to me by my parents works a lot better than the first 2 images I have posted in this blog. The last image I do really like how the card form my mum just sits in the middle of all my photos and stuff  but I don't think I should have used flash as the reflection of the light in the photo is horrible. 
These are my very initial shots though so there are developments to come even though my idea jumps around a little. 


2 comments:

  1. Heyy :)

    I quite like the way in the first two images you have items of urs and Ross' mixed together - kinda shows how ur lives are like entwined now since he basically lives in ur room now not his...u said he's one of the most important and biggest parts of ur life...perhaps you could expand on this and create set ups showing how ur lives are moulded together?? just an idea :)

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah

    Can you post some bad pictures!

    Hugh

    ReplyDelete