Wednesday 4 March 2009

Time to actually get some development up...

After the first weeks work I decided to go off on another idea just to quickly experiment and see whether it could work for this project.

In the first week I looked just at my world and the people in it. I started off this week looking at my world and places I go. In this blog I'm going to post some of these photos which represent my world and the places I go. 

The first set are from around Nottingham. Things, places and people around the city centre that have captured my eye. 







These next photos are from the car journey from my halls in Nottingham to my boyfriends house. This is a journey I do every week and these are some photos of things I pass which catch my eye. 





1 comment:

  1. I really like the bottom too. Really lovely to look at. The power station really catches my eye, it reminds me of a photographer that photographed power stations as beautiful things - can't remember his name though! He was mentioned in one of the essays, the marlboro men one, if you were interested.

    ReplyDelete